- Stop your gazebo flying away with a set of 4 leg weights – suitable for gazebos, marquees, tents, stalls and more
- Can be filled with sand or water – each weight holds approx. 8 litres of water
- Ideal for use on hard ground surfaces and grassed areas
- High density weather resistant design with easy fit screws and secure filling caps
- Fits most gazebos – no tools required
VonHaus Gazebo Leg Weights
Ensure that when the wind gets up your gazebo doesn’t. Suitable for use on hard surfaces where pegs and ropes can’t be anchored, these durable weights from VonHaus will help your gazebo, marquee, tent or stall remains stable and secure when windy weather strikes.
Available in sets of four, each weight can be filled with water or sand, positioned around each leg and easily tightened using large fixing screws. Providing sufficient downward force to withstand breezy conditions, each weight holds approximately 8 litres of water and can be stacked both for ease of storage and greater stability in higher winds. In addition, the weights are constructed from high density weather resistant plastic and can be fitted to most gazebos in a matter of seconds without the need for tools.
Set comprises 4 weights.
Each weight measures 24cm X 21cm (Height X Diameter)