- Weight : 22.4kg
- Designed to fit caravans with an awning rail height between 236 – 250cm
This is the latest development in the revolution that started with Vango AirBeam in 2011.
An inflatable caravan awning that takes all the stress out of set up when you arrive on site.
Vango have spent 12 years developing the AirBeam system before launching into the tent market and now we have worked with experts in the caravan market to produce a luxurious awning that takes only minutes to set up.
By using beams encased in a double skinned, highly robust, sleeve system we have created a reliable awning that you can trust.
Another benefit of using an inflatable awning is that in high winds there are no metal or fiberglass poles to damage your caravan.
As with all Vango tents and awnings, we have packed in a huge array of features, including zip up curtains, lots of storage space and plenty of ventilation to name just a few.
The next generation of caravan awnings has arrived courtesy of Vango AirBeam.
- Easy to inflate AirBeam structure
- Pole free pitching
- Poles won’t damage caravan
- Supplied with double action pump AirBeam Pump- A double action pump that will rapidly inflate your tent/awning
- It comes with a pressure dial and a pressure release valve making it simple to get your AirBeam to the right pressure Bracing beams for front and roof included 2 side vents on each side of awning (one of which is adjustable)
- Heavyweight zips on doors Side doors and curved front door can be unzipped at top for added ventilation
- Seams are fully taped
- Simple and quick to use
- Zip down curtains for varying levels of opening
- Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll into a pocket
- No more rolling your curtains up and down with this terrific feature
- Supplied foam pad to fit against caravan to reduce drafts and create neat fit to…