- No smoke
- No sweat
- Minimal maintenance
Campingaz 32410 Controller 50 mbar
– 50 mbar controller with rupture protection
– Stop valve for Campingaz bottles R 901, R 904 and R 907, 1 kg/h, with R 1/4″ left thread for all hose devices
Note: Avoid looking directly into the LED beads with strong beam, it would hurt your eyes.
An independent movable lighting system with built-in 3.7V, 2000MAH high capacity and durable rechargeable lithium battery.
Can be widely used for home lighting, camping lighting and emergency use when there is no AC power at home or offices.
The Lamp With High Lumens equivalent to 20W electric incandescent lamp or 10W energy saving lamp.
DC 5V output, can be used for most of the digital products and mobile phone as emergency charger, except for some special requirements for voltage and current product.
Adjust for five kinds of different brightness levels with remote controller. Light weight, mini size, modern, unique, eco-friendly and cost-effective.
Solar Panel: 2V 6W poly-crystalline solar panel with 2.9m cable.
Panel Size: 16×13.5×1.7cm
Lamp Size: 7.35x14cm
Lamp Power: 2.7W
Lamp Holder: E27 Screw Thread
Internal Battery: Rechargeable lithium battery 3.7V, 2000MAH.(Built-in)
LED Beads: 12 pieces SMD2835 LED beads.
Luminous Flux: 120-140 Lumens
Color Temperature: 6000K, Cool White
Fully Recharged Time: About 10 hours.
Lighting Time: 9-20 hours.
Remote Distance: in 5 meters
Body Shell Materials: ABS + PS
Power Applied: AC (90-260V) / DC
Max AC Power: 2.7W
Working Index (℃): +50℃ / -30℃
Item weight: Approx. 467g / 16.5oz
Total weight: Approx. 666g / 23.5oz
1 * Mabor 12 LED Solar Lamp
1 * Solar Panel With Cable
1 * LED Remote Controller
This 10A 12V/24V solar charge controller protects batteries whilst charging them, with automatic cut off to prevent over-charging and deep discharge. This controller stops reverse current at night (from the battery back to the panel) and has many other protection functions such as over load, short circuit, overheating etc.
Compatible with sealed, gel and flooded batteries (the default is sealed) or a user-defined battery (battery type can only be selected using methods listed below). Accepts up to 160W (12V battery) / 320W (24V battery) of solar input.
Advanced communication technology also enables the user to monitor and program parameters for the controller through various methods:
1) Connection of a remote meter with LCD screen (product code: MT50), which allows the user to monitor/adjust parameters and load settings
2) Connection to a Wi-Fi module (product code: EBOX-WIFI) to create a Wi-Fi network, in order to monitor or adjust charging parameters and controller settings through our free mobile Android app
3) An RJ45 to USB cable (product code: PTR-USB) can be used to connect the controller directly to your PC / laptop, where parameters and settings can be monitored and adjusted via our free Windows software
Please search for “Photonic Universe” and the product code(s) above to view these items.
Using one of these communication methods, the user will gain access to parameters such as voltage, current, battery SOC, min/max voltage and more. If required the user can amend the battery type / capacity, personalise each charging stage, create a battery type with parameters specific to their battery, personalise ‘load’ settings and more.
– Current: 10A
– Auto 12/24V selection
– Input voltage: < 50V
– Temp.sensor (-3mV/°C/2V)
– Consumption: < 8.4mA
– Size: 14 x 7 x 4 cm, 130g
Please contact Photonic Universe if you have any questions about this item.