- Optimal performance in hot and cold environments.
- Pressure tested to ensure continuous reliability for campsite water supply.
- Can be easily adjusted from 0 to 160 PSI using a small screwdriver (not included).
- Pressure gauge can be adjusted from 0 to 160 PSI (Factory preset at 45 PSI) by using a small screwdriver (Not Included).
- Simple to connect to campsite water supply, can help to reduce water pressure and protect your filter and hose from damage.
This adjustable water pressure regulator is mainly used to cut, distribution and change the direction of medium flow for water, oil, gas, etc.
1.Constructed from durable (lead free) Brass metal & a sturdy female connection.
2.Plastic coverings for safe and secure storage
Optimal performance in hot and cold environments.
3.Can be easily adjusted from 0 to 160 PSI using a small screwdriver (not included)
4.Max inlet pressure is 280 PSI
5.Simple to connect to campsite water supply, reduces water pressure and protects your filter and hose from damage
6.Features easy-to-read gauge and includes inlet screened washer
Material: lead-free copper
Applicable medium: water
Nominal diameter: DN20
Pressure environment: atmospheric pressure
Operating temperature: -10 ℃ ≤ t ≤ 120 ℃
Direction of flow: Unidirectional
Thread: NH thread
Maximum psi: 160 psi
1 x Lead-free Brass Water Pressure Regulator