- Big and Flash Deal for Cyber Monday!!!! Long working time—-With a full charge of 6-8 hours, the Fairy lights will provide lighting for 8-10 hours.Manganese element are added into the Innoo Tech Solar Light Batteries to ensure that solar battery can be charged in the Winter.
- Water–resistant—-This solar string lights suitable for Indoor & Outdoor
- Eco Saving—-Built-in rechargeable NI-MH battery,recharge at daytime and light up automatically at night or dark environment
- Easy to Operate & Install—-Simple operation with Two switch and one Stake
- Efficient Absorption & Conversion—-Adjustable solar panel design for direct sunlight in Summer and Winter
Water–resistant – The Solar blossom string Lights panel tested as IP44. The light enclosures are protected against water splashing from any direction. The total length of the unit is 21 ft including a 5ft lead line. Perfect for indoor or outdoor use!
Automatic – The lights discharge their energy automatically at night or dark environment (after the first time turning on) which makes them so easy to use. You don’t need to worry about turning them on or off every time. However, during shipping, their energy may discharge completely, so don’t worry if they don’t work immediately and please set up the lights and let it absorb sunlight first. Your lights should turn on automatically after charging sufficiently under sunlight.
Easy to Use – Setting up The Solar blossom string Lights couldn’t be easier. There are only two switches – Power (On/Off) and Mode (Flashing/Static) – and a stake. If the ground is a little hard, you can soften it by soaking the area with water. If it’s still too hard, you can twist the stake or use a hammer/mallet to gently drive the stake into the ground.
Excellent Performance – After charging during the day for 6-8 hours, the 1.2V 600mAh batteries will provide power for 8-10 hours at night.
Efficient Absorption – The solar panels can be adjusted to capture the maximum amount of sunlight at different times of year. Please refer to the diagram above to find the optimal position for your location and the time of year. How long the lights can operate at night depends on the intensity of sunlight they receive during the day. Other factors, such as your particular geography, weather conditions, and seasons can also affect solar absorption.