- [2 In 1 Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm] Get two times the protection from one reliable alarm.This combo of smoke and carbon monoxide detector is sensitive and responsive enough to detect smoke and odorless, invisible and deadly carbon monoxide in the air. Quick reaction can save your life in the first time when fire hazard occurs.
- [85dB Acoustic Alarm] Loud 85 decibel alarm;Permanent carbon monoxide sensor;The alarm sound pattern is four short alarm beeps. The red LED will flash while in the alarm mode.One chirp every 30 seconds in an indication that the battery is low (need replacement) (green LED still flashes once every 30 seconds).
- [Easy Installation] Can be installed in several minutes. Coming with mounting bracket, screws and anchor plugs, just drill holes in appropriate positions, and done. This CO & Smoke Combination Alarm is battery powered, which gives you all the installation flexibility you need. A 9V battery is needed, not included.
- [Widely Used in House, Hotel, Factories, Office] Proper placement of CO detectors and regularly cleaning are very important. If you buy this detector for house use, we recommend it be located near sleeping area. Additional detectors on every level and in every bedroom provide extra protection against CO poisoning.
- [CE RoHS] This combination CO&Smoke Alarm meets the requirements of CE, RoHS and you can put your trust in it. It makes a loyal and reliable safeguard for your family. Made of high quality material, this photoelectric smoke and carbon monoxide can last for 7 years!
Carryme Smoke and CO detector
Since CO is invisible, odorless and tasteless, colorless but deadly, it is of great necessity to have such a warning device to detect CO and prevent carbon monoxide poisoning.
Power Supply:a 9V alkaline 6LR61 or carbon zinc battery 6F22.
Standby current: <100uA
Operation Ambient Condition: 5-40Degree,20-90%R.H.
50ppm, alarms with 60-90mins
100ppm, alarms with 10-40mins
300ppm, alarms with 3mins
SMOKE: 1%-5%/FT OBS
GREEN LED:The green LED flashes every 30 seconds to indicate the unit is operating properly.
RED LED:The red LED flashes in conjuction with the alarm beep. When a dangerous level of carbon monoxide or a potential fire is detected, the red LED will flash and the 80dB alarm signal will be sent out.
LCD displayer with a blue back ground light.
Test button to verify that the unit is functioning properly.
The unit will “Beep” and green LED will flash once powered up.
The alarm will emit 4 short alarm beeps when Carbon Monoxide is detected and will emit continuous beeps when smoke is detected.
One “beep” every 30 seconds is an indication that the battery is low(needs replacement) or the unit is malfunctioning.
1x Combination Smoke and CO Alarm
1x User Manual
2x Expansion screws
Please read the user manual thoroughly and save it for future reference.
It is strongly recommended that you test the alarm regularly to ensure the alarm is functioning normally and the battery connected correctly and in power.
To prevent the CO alarm from being blocked or clogged, please clean up the dust on the alarm every 3 months. The lifespan is 5 years and we recommend replacing it regularly.