- Can be installed onto a variety of buildings and vehicles, including boats, caravans or motorhomes
- This Panel will bend (up to 30 degrees) and flex to the shape of the roof
- The ideal choice for fitting to Curved Surfaces
- The 10W output is perfect for charging 12V batteries
- Dimensions: 360mm (L) x 270mm (W) x 2.5mm (D)
The 10W Semi Flexible Monocrystalline Solar Panel can be installed onto a variety of buildings and vehicles, including boats, caravans or motorhomes.
This panel will bend (up to 30 degrees) and flex to the shape of the roof making it the ideal choice for fitting to curved surfaces.
This panel weighs 0.5kg so is extremely light but very durable. It can be bonded directly or screwed/bolted to a roof.
The panel come with approximately 750mm of cable and SAE connectors.
Additional cables with either crocodile clips or cigarette lighter connections can be chosen from the drop down menu.
The 10W output is perfect for charging 12V batteries.
Dimensions: 360mm (L) x 270mm (W) x 2.5mm (D)
Material: Monocrystalline solar cells
Certification: TÜV tested
Semi flexible design
Net Weight: 0.5
Peak Power (Pmax): 10
Cell Type: Monocrystalline
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp): 17.6
Maximum Power Current (Imp): 0.57
Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.6
Short Circuit Current (Isc): 0.63
Maximum System Voltage: 1000
Weight: 0.50 KG
Please note: 10W to 60W Flexible Panels come with SAE connectors, 80W and above have MC4’s.
Please Note: We will be unable to ship items to the following destinations: Scottish Highlands, Lowlands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight and Jersey.