- 100W Biard Semi-Flexible Back Contact Solar Panel
- Featuring Class A high efficiency Sunpower solar cells
- Suitable for bonding to the roof of your caravan, motorhome, boat, shed & more
- Dimensions: 1240mm (L) x 560mm (W) x 3mm (D)
- Includes 0.5m solar extension cable and MC4 connectors
Ideal for applications where space is restricted, the Biard 100W semi-flexible back contact solar panel allows you to generate your own free source of electricity. Featuring Class A high efficiency Sunpower solar cells, this semi-flexible solar panel is suitable for bonding onto the roof of your caravan, motorhome, boat, sport event trailer or mobile catering unit.
The solar panel benefits from the solar cells connecting from the back, so there’s no need to run connections across the front of the cell – this helps to maximise efficiency. With a maximum bend of 30 degrees, this solar panel can be used with a solar controller (sold separately) to charge a 12V battery to power appliances such as lighting, water pumps and TV’s.
Solar Panel Features:
Maximum bending radius: 30 degrees
Class A high efficiency Sunpower US monocrystalline solar cells
Semi-flexible waterproof solar panel
• Back contact cells provide a higher conversion rate of sunlight to electricity compared to standard solar panels
Suitable for curved surfaces
Four connection holes in each corner of the solar panel
0.5m solar extension cable and MC4 connectors
Dimensions: 1240mm (L) x 560mm (W) x 3mm (D)
Please Note: We will be unable to ship items to the following destinations: Scottish Highlands, Lowlands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight and Jersey.