- Built-in Rechargeable Batteries: Available to be charged with a large capacity of 1400 mAh; two ways of charging: a quick charge through 5V DC cord from direct current or an easy charge by placing solar panels in the sunlight
- Adjustable Brightness: Two modes of brightness: low light (40 lumens) and high light (80 lumens); omnidirectional illumination with 24 LEDs and 5m illumination radius; lighting up to 6 hours with continuous high light or 12 hours with continuous low light
- Detachable & Portable: When not in use the lantern can be detached to two parts to store easily in small space; the extremely compact, lightweight and portable solar panels allow you to take your lantern on the go with ease; this lantern is an extremely versatile source of light whether around the house, in the backyard, or on a camping expedition
- Versatile Rotating Hook: Enables the lantern to be hung almost anywhere – inside a tent, on a tree branch or in your backpack, 360-degree illumination lights up the whole tent and provides illumination in every direction around the campsite; ideal for outdoor trips or emergency events
- Rainproof Design: The exterior of this lantern is water resistant, which means it can be used in a various range of environments. The water resistance grade is IPX-4; no worry in rainy days or moist environments
Following the world’s best product design principles, along with cutting-edge solar and LED technology, we build this high-quality, energy-efficient, rugged, reliable and affordable solar rechargeable LED lantern for you. The Lantern provides an illumination when you need it most, whether during a hiking, climbing, skiing or weekend camping trip. You can also use the lantern as an emergency light in emergency circumstances, for instance, during a hurricane or power outage.
Two ways to charge the built-in batteries
Just give the lantern a quick charge with the 5V DC cord from direct current or place the solar panels located at the bottom of the lantern in the sunlight.
Outdoor charging: Place the solar panel upwards under the sunlight. The solar panel will charge batteries automatically. Fully charging needs about 48 hours.
Indoor charging: Insert the USB plug of USB cable to the USB port of AC/DC adaptor or PC and plug the round plug to lantern. Batteries will be charged. Fully charging needs about 10 hours.
Multiple applications indoors and outdoors
This lantern is built for using outdoors as well as indoors. With a designed hook this lantern can be hung anywhere for many occasions. For instance, you can hang it inside a tent when camping out, on a tree branch to illuminate your surroundings, or in your backpack when hiking or climbing mountains. Also, you can put it on a table or any other flat surfaces in your house.
The omnidirectional LED lights provide enough light to illuminate your surroundings. You can enjoy reading both in your tent and in your bed, carry it by the hook to light up when walking in dark, or even use it outdoors in rainy days. Brightness can be adjusted according to your own need when necessary.