- Durable — Every flint can be used for more than 1000 times
- Lightweight, safe, fireproof and dampproof
- Multi survival tool kit — come with strike and whistle
- Can be used in most weather or low temperature
- Suit for military, hunting, fishing and other outdoor, camping activities, also good for survival tool
In a emergency situation a campfire can save your life. By using fire or smoke you could signal help for rescue. Fire will give you protection, warmth, dry your gear, make your water drinkable and cook your food.
The strikers can also works as a ruler and a bottle openers.
This quality, pocket sized and weatherproof fire starter is an excellent way to start a fire quickly and easily no matter what the weather. Essential during every trip. Ideal for survival experts, hunters, fishermen and campers.
Flint Diameter: 8mm
Flint Length: 70mm, this is easy to start a fire
Lenght from head to end: 10cm
Material: Flint (magnesium), Scraper (iron)
How to use:
1. Place the flint on ground upwardly and put the scraper vertically to the flint, then scrape some magnesium powder on some inflammable materials, like paper or branch.
2. Place the flint on ground at about 45° and 2.5 cm from the magnesium powder scraped, then scrape the flint fast to produce spark so as to light up the inflammable material.