- High efficiency 40W monocrystalline solar panel with cable from PK Green
- All weatherproof solar panel with fully waterproof IP65 rated junction box
- Strong factory fitted aluminium frame with pre-drilled holes for easy mounting
- Suitable for charging 12V batteries, boats, caravans, sheds, motorhomes, car battery, camping
- 20 year limited power output warranty. Dimensions: 52cm (width), 3.5cm (thickness) and 60cm (height)
This 40W monocrystalline all-weather solar panel from PK Green is ideal for:
– Sheds, caravans, boats
– Generating DC power for solar fountains
– Other DC appliances
– Household DC bulbs
– Charging 12V batteries
Being monocrystalline, it has a higher efficiency than polycrystalline panels and is more cost-effective to use.
This solar panel is all-weatherproof and is fitted with a fully waterproof, IP65 rated junction box. It has a factory fitted strong aluminium frame with 4 pre-drilled holes for easy mounting.
Note: A charge controller is recommended for panels above 15W.
– Voltage at maximum power (Vmp) : 17.18V
– Current at maximum power (Imp) 2.25A
– Open circuit voltage (Voc): 21.6V
– Short circuit current (Isc) : 2.48A
– Dimensions of panel : 52cm (width), 3.5cm (thickness) and 60cm (height)
– Weight : 3.520kg
What you get
– 40W monocrystalline solar panel